- 2.5 lbs potato (red or russet)
- 6 pieces of bacon
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon garlic, minced
- 3 Tablespoon rosemary, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoon green onions, chopped
- Scrub the potatoes well. Place in a large pot and add water just to cover. Heat to a boil, and then reduce heat and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until the potatoes are tender when punctured with a fork.
- Drain the water, and cube the potatoes into approximately equal size.
- Meanwhile in a nonstick skillet, cook the bacon over medium heat, flipping occasionally, until crispy. Remove bacon onto a plate with a paper towels, pat dry and crumble the bacon. Leave bacon grease in the skillet.
- Add the vinegar, dijon, salt and pepper to the bacon grease. Bring to a low boil for 1 minute, then add garlic, stirring. Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl mix the cubed potatoes, crumbled cooked bacon, bacon dressing, rosemary, olive oil and green onions. Serve hot or cold.
Author: Bravo For Paleo