- 1½ cups Almond Flour
- ¾ cup Tapioca Starch
- ¾ teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon cloves
- ¼ teaspoon Real Salt
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 2½ teaspoons Maple Syrup
- 3 tablespoons Molasses
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, tapioca starch, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and salt.
- Add the coconut oil, maple syrup, molasses, and vanilla to the dry ingredients and beat with an electric mixer until a thick dough forms. You may need to mix for a minute of two until the dough comes together. Don’t worry about over-mixing the dough, since it contains no gluten you can’t over-develop it and cause tough cookies.
- Place the dough in-between two sheets of parchment paper. Roll out the dough to a ¼” thickness. Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Peel the top layer of parchment off of the sheet of dough. Cut out gingerbread man shapes with a cookie cutter and place the gingerbread men 1″ apart on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes. Let cool on the pan and store in an airtight container.
- Decorate with desired icing and toppings