- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 1-inch knob ginger, crushed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Optional: red pepper flakes, as desired
- 1/4 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 10-12 ounces of broccoli florets, about 5-6 cups
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot or tapioca flour
- 2 tablespoons water
- Place chicken in the insert of your Pressure Cooker/Instant Pot.
- Add in broth and sauce ingredients.
- Cook on manual, high pressure for 8 minutes.
- Turn the knob to quick release.
- Add in the slurry and mix to combine.
- Press off, then turn on the sauté function. Add in the broccoli on saute for about 5 minutes, stirring often, or until broccoli has softened and sauce has reduced slightly and thickened. Add apple cider vinegar and mix (this won’t add any vinegar taste, just brings out the flavor in the sauce).
- Garnish and enjoy. Serve with cauliflower rice or white rice!