1 lb. ground beef
1-16 oz. coleslaw mix
1 cup shreded carrots
1 tbs fresh grated ginger
1 medium onion chopped
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp minced garlic
2 tbsp white wine vinegar (or rice vinegar)
1/4 cup gf soy sauce/Tamari
4 cups finely chopped cauliflower (chop & set aside for cauliflower rice)
- turn the Instant Pot to saute. When it’s hot, brown the ground beef. Be sure to break the meat into small pieces as you mix.
- when the beef is done add the carrots, ginger, onions, pepper, garlic, white wine, and gf soy sauce/Tamari.
- stir in the coleslaw mix until it is well mixed and fully covered with sauce. Turn the Instant Pot off.
- transfer the egg roll mix into the bottom pan your your stackable steamer pans. Place the chopped cauliflower in the top pan. Rinse out the Instant Pot insert.
- add 1 cup water to the insert. Put the trivet at the bottom of the Instant Pot and then place the stackable steamer on the trivet. Close the lid and turn the pressure valve to sealing. Cook on high pressure using manual for 1 minute. Let the pressure release naturally.
- carefully remove the stackable steam. Assemble your egg roll bowls by place the cauliflower rice on bottom of a bowl topped with the egg roll mix.
*In place of cauliflower, you could make rice.
*if you do not have stackable steamer set you can use a steamer basket place on top of the egg roll mix to hold the cauliflower rice. Fro the liquid instead of adding 1 cup water to the bottom you will want to use 1/4 cup beef broth.