- 2 tbsp Erythritol (or any granular sweetener of choice)
- 2 tbsp Coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Coconut cream (heated slightly to soften if very stiff)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place 10 parchment paper muffin cups in a muffin pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients (pumpkin puree, coconut cream, eggs, and vanilla extract).
- Stir the dry ingredients (coconut flour, erythritol, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, and sea salt) into the batter. Spoon the batter into the muffin cups, filling almost all the way up (the muffins will rise as they bake, but sink soon after).
- To make the crumble topping, mix together the erythritol, coconut flour, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Stir in the coconut cream and break apart the pieces with a spoon, until the mixture is crumbly. (If it’s too powdery, gradually add a little more cream until it’s crumbly.) Sprinkle the crumbles evenly on top of the cupcakes, pressing down slightly with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for about 30 minutes (the cupcakes will be set but slightly jiggly underneath the crumble topping). Cool completely in the pan, then refrigerate for at least an hour to finish setting.