“The New Year stands before us like a chapter in a book to be written.” – Melody Beattie
It’s hard to believe that another year has come and gone. The new year brings about a time of gratitude, reflection and vision/goal planning. First and foremost, we are truly grateful for the relationships we have built with our clients. Our team is humbled by the trust you place in our approach to help guide you in finding the root cause of your chronic illness. We see you as an extension of our family who deserves to be treated with love, respect and kindness. Not only do we see life changing outcomes in our clients, our clients inspire and change us daily. For this we are truly blessed.
“Let us be grateful to the people that make us happy; they are charming gardeners who make our soul’s blossom.” -Marcel Proust
This month marks the 4-year anniversary of the Optimal Wellness for Life Center. We have experienced exponential growth since opening our doors including;
- Continuously modifying and personalizing our functional medicine approach to reflect current clinical evidence and to meet your unique needs.
- Expanding our nutrition and lifestyle coaching support to better partner with our clients’ as the embark on their journey to optimal wellness.
- Expansion of our physical location to include the Ozone at Optimal Wellness which embraces the connection between the body, mind and spirit. The Ozone offers a variety holistic modalities and mindfulness based stress management techniques to enhance the healing process. Stay tuned as we introduce our new Ozone team members in our upcoming blog and newsletter.
- Offering more reliable functional medicine and food sensitivity testing to help us get to the “root cause.”
“Looking back so that the view looking forward is ever clearer.” -Venspired.com
OW GOALS FOR 2017:
- To make the Functional Medicine approach more affordable by transitioning to a membership model that offers flexibility to meet each client’s needs. FM is not a “quick fix” and we recognize that most of our clients will need a comprehensive approach well beyond a 6-month program. We are also looking at options for long-term support of our “stable” clients that no longer require a comprehensive protocol but want continued support to stay on track with lifelong lifestyle changes.
- Developing and growing our cutting-edge protocols for Chronic Epstein Barr Virus, Hashimotos Thyroiditis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia and Chronic Gastrointestinal Issues.
- To offer new evidence-based treatment approaches such as Low Dose Naltrexone and Hemp CBD Oil.
- Adding a new Functional Medicine provider to complement and expand our current services. Meet Dr. Wayne Sodano, who is Board certified in Functional Medicine and Integrative Chiropractic Medicine.
- Addressing the impact of childhood stressors have on chronic illness and offering services to help “rewire the ANS (autonomic nervous system) such as HeartMath, meditation, acupuncture and yoga.
- More consistent use of social media to better educate and communicate with our clients.
“Keep your dreams alive. Understand that to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.” -Gail Devers
Wishing you a blessed and happy New Year!
Dr. Laura and your OW team
Follow us on our OW Facebook Page
Read all about the newest member of our Optimal Wellness Team, Dr. Sodano